CENTRAL, S.C -- Senior Julia Otranto wrapped her collegiate career on Saturday with a rousing performance at the 2019 Conference Carolinas Women's Track & Field Championship, hosted by Southern Wesleyan.
Otranto earned two podium finishes, taking second in the 1,500 in a time of 5:03.46 and third in the 800 (2:21.44).
- Annie Hetzel placed fifth in the 1500 with a time of 5:07.87.
- Theresa Wilson used a strong finish to place seventh in the 3000 Steeplechase. She ran a time of 13:51.45, the fastest of her career.
- Savannah Lamb added a point to the team total, coming in eighth in the 400 Hurdles. She placed eighth in 1:10.61.
- Genevieve Hickin tied for eighth in the pole vault, clearing 2.60 meters.
- The 4x100 relay team placed seventh. Maryn Vickers, Cameron Davis, Maya McQune and Lamb circled the track in 51.45.
ALL CONFERENCE HONORS
- The top three finishers in each event are named all-conference, making Otranto a second-team all-conference selection in the 1,500 and a third-team selection in the 800.