CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Freshman Cameron Davis set a school record in the high jump and three other Crusaders earned automatic qualification to the Conference Championship, highlighting Belmont Abbey's open outdoor track & field meet of the season.
- Davis cleared 1.58 meters (5'-2.25") to place third overall. She topped the previous mark by 2.5 inches.
- Genevieve Hickin finished 12th in the pole vault, jumping 2.75 meters (9'-0.25").
- Theresa Wilson was seventh in the 3000 meter steeplechase, posting a time of 14:14.36.
- Finally, Julia Otranto picked up where she left off during indoor season, running the 800 meters in 2:24.11. She placed 37th overall.
- Belmont Abbey returns to action next weekend in Rock Hill, S.C. in the Winthrop Invitational.