BELMONT, NC – USC Aiken took all nine matches, as the Pacers defeated Belmont Abbey, 9-0, Tuesday afternoon at the Michael Reidy Tennis Center on the campus of Belmont Abbey College. With the win, the Pacers improve to 10-4, while Belmont Abbey drops to 6-15.
Belmont Abbey returns to action Saturday, April 2, against Conference Carolinas foe, North Greenville in Tigerville, SC.
USC AIKEN 9, BELMONT ABBEY 0
1. Julien Tan (USCA) def. Juan Baez (BAC), 6-3, 6-0
2. Ettore Damiani (USCA) def. James Delaney (BAC), 6-2, 6-2
3. Mathias Degardin (USCA) def. Grant Goldin (BAC), 6-2, 6-2
4. Clement Raymond (USCA) def. Laine Harrett (BAC) 6-2, 6-0
5. Hunter Lathrop (USCA) def. Eduardo Escobar (BAC) 6-0, 6-0
6. Alejandro Andino (USCA) def. Tomas Pardo (BAC) 6-3, 6-1
1. Julien Tan / Ettore Damiani (USCA) def. Juan Baez/James Delaney (BAC), 8-3
2. Clement Raymon / Mathias Degardin (USCA) def. Laine Harrett /Grant Goldin (BAC) 8-0
3. Hunter Lathrop / Alejandro Andino (USCA) def. Tomas Pardo/Chase Eldridge (BAC) 8-5